Top 10 Green Tea Extract Benefits
Tea is the second most consumed beverage, for ten good reasons. Green tea extract contains the free-radical scavenger antioxidants called catechins. Among these catechins, one called Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) offer numerous health benefits for its extremely powerful antioxidant properties. Clinical tests observed that Green tea extract is 25-100 times stronger than the antioxidant vitamins A and E. With these amazing abilities, green tea extract is able to provide the body with 10 amazing health benefits.
1. Natural anti-ageing. You want to always look younger than you actually are? Green tea extract naturally supports youthful vitality. There are even strong evidences that green tea extract supplements prevent early signs of ageing.
2. Skin-care nutrient. Green tea extract creams and lotions are known to maintain a smooth and glowing skin. It is known to work by attracting water for continuous skin moisture to prevent dryness, wrinkles, and other skin care problems.
3. Weight loss supplement. Green Tea Extract Supplements are widely used as weight loss supplements. It works by increasing metabolism, intensifying the rate to which the body converts fat, proteins, and carbohydrates into usable energy.
4. Energy booster. The increase in the body's metabolic rate efficiently produces more energy from foods. The energy boosting benefits of green tea extract are beneficial for people suffering from occasional fatigue and even chronic fatigue syndrome.
5. Heart disease prevention. Experts believe that EGCG in green tea supports the natural flexibility of the blood vessels, so it can withstand any extreme changes in blood pressure. Furthermore, it prevents a condition called atherosclerosis or the hardening of the arteries, a major risk factor for developing heart diseases like heart attack, hypertension, and coronary artery disease.
6. Cholesterol-lowering agent. Green tea extract supplements are recommended for people with high blood cholesterol levels. It is shown to improve serum cholesterol profiles by increasing the good cholesterol and reducing the disease-causing bad cholesterol.
7. Natural immune booster. Lab tests suggest that Green Tea Extract nourishes the delta cells of the immune system for stronger defences against bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
8. Ant-carcinogenic. Green tea extract offers maximum protection the cell's DNA to prevent some forms of cancer like that affecting the esophagus and prostate gland.
9. Oral care. Catechins in Green tea are clinically suggested to destroy the bacteria that often cause dental caries, tooth decay, and some throat infections.
10. Anti-diabetic. Green tea extract supplements help regulate blood sugar levels in diabetics. It prevents the sudden spike in blood glucose levels after meals. Diabetes is one of the primary causes of death worldwide.
Log on http://www.tasmanhealth.co.nz/ for more details.